Thursday, December 09, 2004

I Usually Don’t Do Things Like This ...

... but I’m going to now, for whatever it’s worth, for the half-dozen readers I may reach.

Meryl Yourish is up for a Wizbang Weblog Award. I’m endorsing her. Why? Well, she’s smart, witty, knows her stuff cold when it comes to Israel and current events (and lots of other topics) and she has two gorgeous, photogenic cats. (Yes, I confess it; I have been bribed with kitty pictures for this endorsement. But I’d endorse Meryl anyway.)

So: Get me my kittypix fix! Vote for Meryl!

And while you’re at it, check out Allison, David and Imshin, who are also up for a Wizbang Weblog Award in the category of Best Middle East or Africa Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!