Monday, June 27, 2005

I Feel Awful, Oh, So Awful

I think something I ate yesterday didn’t like me very much. Or I’ve got a stomach bug. Whatever it is, it’s no fun at all.

What a disappointment. I was supposed to go to the Kolech conference today. I still might, depending on how I feel later in the day. But right now I feel like all I can do is lie in bed and wait for this bug to go away.

Can you catch a virus from your computer? Dumb joke, I know. But I just got my computer back last night and apparently when I sent it in it was full of viruses. So maybe I caught one.

I’m drinking fennel tea in the hope that it will calm things down inside, and I cooked some quinoa in case I feel hungry later.

I’d like to do some work but it’s hard to concentrate. So for now, I think I’ll go back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!