Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Today’s Pictures

(Click on each photo for a larger view.)

A blackbird:

Blackbird

Here is a woodpecker in the very same spot on the eucalyptus tree where I photographed the parakeet last week, proving what my tour-guide friend told me: that the parakeets and the woodpeckers are in competition for living space.

Woodpecker on eucalyptus tree

Here’s my best shot yet of a Palestine sunbird (Hebrew: tzufit Eretz-Yisraelit):

Palestine sunbird

Here is a flower close up. I don’t know what it is, but I believe that the blossom forms a large “fuzzball” similar to that of a dandelion once it goes to seed.

Flower

Here’s a cat resting in a tree:

Cat resting in tree

Same cat, different angle:

Cat in tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!