Thursday, November 20, 2008

Friday Cats

Here’s an assortment of kittypics from this past week.

A black cat on a cool wooden roof:

Sky high

A black cat on the ground. I’m not sure it’s the same one as in the previous photo:

Black kitty poses

Blue eyes, blue sky:

Blue on blue

The same cat, on the ground this time:

Pretty girl poses

(I’m not sure what breed she is. Her fur looks too long for a Siamese, but too short for a Himalayan. Anybody got any ideas?)

A torbie on a wall:

Torbie on a fence

I think that if I need to rent a car, I’ll go with this company. I really like their hood ornaments!

Hood ornament 1

(Seriously, the pic above was taken just a short distance away from the torbie on the stone fence. Maybe they’re related.)

The Friday Ark. The Carnival of the Cats. And the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos will be up at Mog’s this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!