Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Mumbai Chabad House: A Tribute Page

Israel National News has a tribute page to the memories of Rabbi Gavriel Holtzberg and his wife, Rebbetzin Rivkah Holtzberg... who, we now know, was six months pregnant when she was tortured and murdered by Islamic terrorists in Mumbai.

Islamic terrorists who, together with all the other atrocities that they committed, deliberately and cold-bloodedly targeted the Chabad House and its occupants for slaughter for no other reason than that they were Jews.

Approximately twenty years ago, back in the US, I worked at a radio station. In a conversation, one of my fellow employees staunchly maintained that antisemitism was dead. I argued that it was very much alive.

I wonder what my former co-worker thinks about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!