Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What I’m Reading These Days

Here, in alphabetical order, are the sites where I’m going these days for updates and commentary on Operation Cast Lead:

Imshin

Israellycool (continuous liveblogging)

Jameel at the Muqata (continuous liveblogging)

Laurence Simon

Meryl Yourish

Random Thoughts (continuous updates)

Seraphic Secret (continuous updates)

Treppenwitz

This is by no means a definitive list. There’s lots more excellent stuff out there, but this is where I’m concentrating for now.

Le-havdil (not to mention the excellent bloggers listed above in the same breath as what follows): a little note for the people who are dumb enough to leave anti-Israel comments here. I take particular pleasure in getting out my banning stick and using it, with relish, on garbage like yours. So if you’re considering leaving me a comment that demonstrates the level of your hatred, ignorance and stupidity, you’re wasting your time. It only takes me a few seconds to delete it and ban you permanently, and doing so puts a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

Please pray for the safety of the soldiers of the IDF, wherever they may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!