Friday, July 03, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I feel like I’m meeting myself coming and going (with red-shift and blue-shift as appropriate). We’ve had two performances of Broadway Showstoppers so far, in Zikhron Ya’akov and in Ra’anana. Tomorrow we play on my home turf: Jerusalem! I can’t wait.

Yet, as busy as I am, I still would like to make time for some cat pictures:

Catschka does rest sometimes, as this rare photo attests. That is, she rests when she’s not busy tearing around the place, chasing Her Ladyship, being played with or cuddled, and so on....

Kitten goes zzzz...

The wise Catschka knows the importance of good hygiene and exercise. Here, she combines a bath with some kitten yoga:

Kitten yoga

Once more at her bath:

Clean kitten

Nevertheless, she also knows how to have a good time. Here, she handily turns a paper bag into a chew-toy:

The paper bag chew toy

On my lap, receiving her due of kittyworship:

Kittenskritch 2

Even though I’ve posted all these pictures of Catschka the kitten, please don’t think that Her Ladyship is being neglected. She gets plenty of love and attention, and is slowly acclimating to the kitten’s presence in her home. (I should note that she came to her home years ago as a new kitten herself.)

The Friday Ark. The Carnival of the Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!