Thursday, October 08, 2009

Incident Report: Kitten Attack

So what happened, Your Ladyship?

“Well, there I was in the garden, relaxing, minding my own business...”

Relaxing 1

“... when I suddenly had the feeling that it was too quiet. Something was wrong. Something was about to happen. I looked up...”

Relaxing 2

“... and bam! There she was. Before I could get my legs under me, she pounced on me out of the blue, the little imp.”

Kitten attack!

“See how she puts on her Little Miss Innocent act? Looks like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth, she does... but don’t believe it for a moment! She’s evil! Awful! Diabolical!”

Catschka on the walkway

Your Ladyship, you were a kitten once. Don’t you remember what it was like?

“What, me? I never behaved like that, honest! I was a perfect kitten in every way!”

Sure, Your Ladyship. Whatever you say.

“Grrr. Kittens! I wish this one would go climb a tree.”

Whew! Made it!

The Friday Ark. The Carnival of the Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!