Sunday, January 03, 2010

What a Surprise!

I tossed off what I thought was a slightly witty comment to my blogging friend and fellow ailurophile, Elisson... and got this!

Wow, what a surprise! Thank you, Elisson!

Now, since one good turn deserves another, here are some kittypics for you. First, Her Ladyship and Catschka in mirror poses:

Two cats

Catschka washing Her Ladyship, who graciously accepts her ministrations:

Catschka washes Her Ladyship

Sorry I have no figgy pudding... but I do have a figgy photo:

New figs and leaves

Enjoy, and thanks again!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rahel.....are there any books you would like ....I have thousands in my house...tell me..I will send them to you as a gift..stevevix@fsmail.net I was in matzrap 2010.....

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!