Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Background Image

See that background image? It’s not the one that was there before.

I decided that I wanted to use an image of my own as my background image. I found this post on the Blogger help forums, and then tried out a bunch of photos until I found one I liked.

I also figured out what portion of the photo Blogger uses as the background image. That means that now, when I take photos, I can compose the pic in a way that may allow me to use it for a future background image.

I really like this new system. I can do so much more, and I’m learning a lot!

(Here’s another great post about how to change the background image if you’re using the Picture Window template.)

1 comment:

  1. Almond blossoms, no?
    Amaretto is my favorite liquor.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!