Friday, October 29, 2010

Barukh Dayyan ha-Emet

(Hebrew: “Blessed be the true Judge” – the blessing recited upon hearing news of a death)

RivkA is gone.

RivkA at her son's bar mitzvah

I took this photo at RivkA’s son’s bar mitzvah. This is how I remember her: positive, optimistic, joyful.

This is how I saw her during one of the first times that I met her many years ago. She was dancing and smiling and singing, so full of life. This is how I will always remember her.

Please see her blog, Coffee and Chemo, for funeral information.

May RivkA’s family, and all who loved her, be comforted among the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. If you're a spammer, don't waste your keystrokes. If you're a real, honest-to-goodness commenter, welcome!